To our Friends, Neighbors and valued Customers –
Here we are 1 month after Governor Raimondo issued the stay at home order. Many of you have reached out to show your support for our decision to keep our doors closed. Some of you have helped us get through this difficult time by purchasing gift cards and putting off repairs or purchases until we return. To all of you, we are grateful and are thankful that the day has finally arrived for us to return to be here for you, albeit with some restrictions.
Starting Tuesday May 5, Legend will be open for service and limited sales with the following guidelines:
- Call before coming down. 383-3070.
- Do not enter the store or engage our staff if you are feeling ill or have symptoms of the virus.
- All customers must wear a mask when engaging Legend staff.
- Customers may drop bikes to be left for service at the curb. If we are expecting you, we will come out to take your bike at the front door.
- We will assess your bike and call you within 30 minutes to provide you a quote for the repair. At this time we will schedule a time when it will be complete.
- If you are picking up a completed repair, please call first 383-3070. We will ask for payment at this time. When you arrive we will bring the bike to the door.
- We are able to sell new bicycles. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer test rides at this time; however, as always, we guarantee your complete satisfaction including the proper fit of your new bicycle.
We are committed to the safety of our customers and staff. Please respect our rules, but please let us know if there is something we could be doing better.
Thank you for your continued support. We consider it our privledge to continue to serve the Fox Point Neighborhood for the past 10 years and hopefully for many years to come.
If you would like to support your local, neighborhood bike shop, but are not comfortable coming into the store, please visit our web store for gift cards: www.legendbicycle.com/products
For questions and concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.